African Paints is a leading Paint and decorative supplies manufacturer in Sudan.
The company needed a website that is not only for showcasing their products, further, they need it to help their customers solve their painting projects’ problems too.
They have 4 types of customers:
- Contractors (Partner)
- Architect and interior designers (Partners)
- Retailers (Partners)
- Individuals (consumers)
Each type has its unique needs and thus the company needs to address them separately.
In order to make their lives easier, the company asked eMarketing web development team at to develop different tools that are useful and helpful.
The solutions provided:-
The Paint calculator:
It’s a very handy web application that helps different parties (namely contractors, architect and interior designers) and individual consumers. The partners can use the Advanced or basic options to calculate the needed paints quantity for their projects, while the individuals can use the Basic calculator to estimate the needed paints for their small projects (house, office, etc).
1- You choose the desired paint product.
2- determine the size of the area you’re planning to paint.
3- the Paint calculator will use this data to calculate the quantities you’ll be needing for the project. The quantities differ based on the consistency and stickiness of each paint product
4- order the products and the quantities directly through African Paints website.
The Paint Selector:
A web application developed to help the users find the right paint for their painting projects. The tool has been developed to provide the
- Application (on which surface the paint will be applied)
- Exterior or interior?
- Surface material (Wood, steel, etc)
Baseof the paint
- Water base
- Oil base
After selecting the right paint, one click leads the user to more info about the selected product.
A useful tool that helps the user to picture how the final result of the selected painting would look like on the walls. The user is free to conduct as many experiments needed until they’re satisfied with
A beautifully designed electronic shopping experience. Instead of a static website,
The design aspects:-
- The website appearance matches the African Paints brand at the finest details level.
- The visuals have been selected carefully to match the painting and decoration industry.
- The website provides easy navigation that doesn’t overwhelm the users.
- The website provides English/Arabic language option.
- The home included the most important details for the targeted customers with links to the most popular tools. The header hosts
a nice slideras a premium display which is currently used to highlight offers, running promotions and communicate brand messages. servers
- Graphic design: The graphic designer in eMarketing used the print design of packaging to create realistic product pictures (3D with shadow and light effects). This
produced product images and kept the team from highquality timeof shooting the products and going through the cumbersome photo editing process.
Sample of products images:-
Browse through African Paints
Find us below:-
- Website: http://emarketing-sd.com/